Understanding Your Partner and Yourself
Have you ever wondered how it is
that some couples just seem to have
it together? Have you ever asked
yourself, "How in the world do they
What’s their secret?
This interactive seminar has been created with you and your partner in mind, especially if you have ever:
- Struggled to know what to say and how to say it
- Felt judged or criticized in your relationship
- Experienced regular relationship
difficulties and frustration
- Had conflict in your relationship that is either unstated or not addressed
- Wanted to give your relationship a
- Turned to others instead of your partner to share how you feel
- Said things that not so subtly “chipped” away at your relationship
- Wished your relationship was better
- Found that spending time with others was more enjoyable than spending time with your partner
Want A Little More Insight Into
How Your Partner Thinks?
I'm sure by now many of you know that changing your partner is not an option. Therefore, a better approach is in altering your strategies for dealing with your partner rather than attempting to change them. Good communication is cited as the single most important aspect of a satisfying relationship. Most people know that this is true, yet we still haven’t learned how to communicate more effectively with our partners. This seminar teaches you a method that is comfortable for you to use, which is expected to improve the harmony in your relationship.
What if you:
- Had a better, more constructive way of communicating with each other
- Understood the differences between you and your partner
- Felt understood and supported when you opened up to your partner and shared feelings
- Used these techniques to change things immediately (not next week, next month, or next year) ... NOW!
MFTs and LCSWs - are eligible for 6 CE's - PCE # 3472
Call us at (650) 344-4110 to enroll in this seminar
If paid in advance ………... $125.00 per person
Click here to download a registration form for this event